The price list is in effect from 1 April 2024.
|LENGHT OF THE BOAT
||WIDTH OF THE BOAT
||ANNUAL BERTH AT SEA||SUPPLEMENT FOR DRY BERTH ON LAND||DAILY BERTH 01.04.-30.09.||DAILY BERTH 01.10.-31.03.|
|8 m||3 m||6195 € / 46676.23 Kn||850 € / 6404.32 Kn||58 € / 437.00 Kn||48 € / 361.65 Kn|
|9 m||3,3 m||6615 € / 49840.72 Kn||1200 € / 9041.40 Kn||65 € / 489.74 Kn||55 € / 414.39 Kn|
|10 m||3,5 m||7245 € / 54587.45 Kn||1400 € / 10548.30 Kn||75 € / 565.09 Kn||65 € / 489.74 Kn|
|11 m||3,8 m||8085 € / 60916.43 Kn||1600 € / 12055.20 Kn||85 € / 640.43 Kn||73 € / 550.01 Kn|
|12 m||4 m||8820 € / 66454.29 Kn||2000 € / 15069.00 Kn||95 € / 715.78 Kn||80 € / 602.76 Kn|
|13 m||4,3 m||9345 € / 70409.9 Kn||2450 € / 18459.52 Kn||105 € / 791.12 Kn||85 € / 640.43 Kn|
|14 m||4,5 m||9800 € / 73838.1 Kn||2850 € / 21473.32 Kn||110 € / 828.79 Kn||90 € / 678.10 Kn|
|15 m||4,8 m||11300 € / 85139.85 Kn||125 € / 941.81 Kn||105 € / 791.12 Kn|
|16 m||5 m||12300 € / 92674.35 Kn||145 € / 1092.50 Kn||120 € / 904.14 Kn|
|17 m||5,3 m||13800 € / 103976.1 Kn||165 € / 1243.19 Kn||135 € / 1017.15 Kn|
|18 m||5,5 m||15000 € / 113017.5 Kn||180 € / 1356.21 Kn||150 € / 1130.17 Kn|
|19 m||5,8 m||16440 € / 123867.18 Kn||205 € / 1544.57 Kn||165 € / 1243.19 Kn|
|20 m||6 m||17640 € / 132908.58 Kn||230 € / 1732.93 Kn||185 € / 1393.88 Kn|
|21 m||6,3 m||18840 € / 141949.98 Kn||265 € / 1996.64 Kn||205 € / 1544.57 Kn|
|22 m||6,5 m||19800 € / 149183.1 Kn||310 € / 2335.69 Kn||225 € / 1695.26 Kn|
|23 m||6,8 m||20400 € / 153703.8 Kn||340 € / 2561.73 Kn||250 € / 1883.62 Kn|
|24 m||7 m||21000 € / 158224.5 Kn||370 € / 2787.76 Kn||275 € / 2071.98 Kn|
|>25 m||7,3 m||Price on request|
For one-time stays longer than 6 days, we grant a 15% discount on the price of a daily connection with a contract and payment in advance
For one-time stays longer than 21 days, we grant a 35% discount on the price of a daily connection with a contract and payment in advance
**For vessels that enter the marina in the period from 7 a.m. until midnight on the same day, the fee paid for daily berth in the sea covers the stay in the marina until 14:00 the next day. Vessels entering the marina at night in period between midnight and 7:00 a.m., the day berth expires at 2:00 p.m. on the same day. After 2 p.m., there is a charge the following day. For vessels that carry out economic activity, the price of the annual mooring is charged, increased by 20%.
Berth at sea / Dry berth on land
Annual berth at sea includes:
- Sea berth
- use of toilets,
- use of water and electricity according to the flat rate for the size of the vessel
- one parking space per boat
* Supplement for dry berth on land
- The allowance for dry berth is an integral part of the contract for annual berth at sea and cannot be contracted subsequently
- The maximum duration of the dry berth allowance is 6 months until the end of the contract period
- The service is paid exclusively when concluding the contract on the berth at sea
- The price of the dry mooring supplement includes one raising and lowering of the vessel, washing the bottom and the base during the contract period and does not include catamarans and trimarans
- The marina reserves the right to check the dimensions of the vessel. If the maximum length or width of the boat exceeds the dimensions of a certain category, the price of the corresponding category will be charged.
- If the boat is delayed after 2:00 p.m. on the last day of the stay, the next day will be charged according to the prices of the daily connection
- The stay of the vessel at the berth longer than 2 hours is charged for the whole day, while the stay of the vessel at the berth up to 2 hours and the connection to water and electricity is charged at 50% of the price of the daily berth. For boats over 16 m, electricity and water are charged separately.
- Crews of vessels that are located on land are not allowed to spend the night on the vessel.
- Services that are not on the price list will be charged according to the agreement.
- To reserve an annual and monthly berth, the user is obliged to pay an advance payment in the amount of 50% of the entire amount of the contract.
- The price does not include the tourist tax, which is charged according to the current price list of the tourist board.
- All users of Marina Draga's services are obliged to comply with the conditions from the valid price list of Marina Draga and the regulations.
- We reserve the right to change and supplement the price list as well as possible printing errors.